[Survey] Have your say about snappy Ubuntu Core - we need your help!

Thibaut Rouffineau thibaut.rouffineau at canonical.com
Wed Sep 23 09:16:36 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

First of all, a quick intro, I'm Thibaut and just joined the Canonical
team, and will be helping out to create the best development experience on
Ubuntu Core.

As we're planning ahead for the future of Ubuntu Core, we wanted to hear
your thoughts about what you've seen so far!

If you could spare 5 minutes to fill in the following survey this would be
most appreciated and super valuable in helping shape the future of the
product, documentation and experience.

Here is the link: *https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/snappydev
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/snappydev>*

Thanks in advance! And if you have any thoughts or comments you'd like to
share feel free to reply to this email directly!

--
Daniel Holbach  & Thibaut Rouffineau
Check us out: https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/snappy/