ppp config files are placed in wrong folder

Andreas Schmidl andreas.schmidl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:39:37 UTC 2015

Hi!

In snappy stable 15.04 release 5 is a new bug present.
The config files of ppp are placed wrongly in /etc/ppp/ppp instead of
/etc/ppp.

Because of this bug a systemd service doesn't come up:
[FAILED] Failed to start Restore /etc/resolv...ore the ppp link was shut
down..
The bugfix is pretty simple:
Move all files in /etc/ppp/ppp to /etc/ppp and delete the ppp folder.

To be sure it isn't a problem of my installation a flashed a newly
created snappy 15.04 rel. 5 image to my Beaglebone Black.

Best regards,
Andreas