Hosting own snaps and system updates

John Lenton john.lenton at canonical.com
Wed Sep 16 08:15:04 UTC 2015

Hello Philipp,

Sorry to have missed you on IRC earlier. It is the right way to
contact us for a quick question (not that the mailing list is wrong,
but it's async), but today most of the UTC+1 team will be a little
late after staying up rather late last night.

Anyway, the quick answer to your question is that yes, there is a way
to host your own snaps and system updates (in fact unless I'm mistaken
there are two ways of doing it). You want to talk with Martín for more
details; he should be around later in the day (he's in UTC-3).

HTH,

On 16 September 2015 at 08:30, Philipp Lorenz