How to build Snappy Ubuntu Core from source to binary?

I-Sheng Lin ckjboy2003 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 05:25:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I followed the link below and run the Snappy on my Intel platform.

Try_x86 <https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/snappy/start/#try-x86>

The system can boot and works okay.

I know this is a generic image for x86 platform and must contain some
unnecessary drivers, packages which I don't need on my current working
platform.

However, is there any tutorial or instruction that I can follow to build
the source code to the binary ? The general amd64 kernel containing all
packages is okay to me.

After knowing how to do this, I can start removing some unnecessary things
from the source.

Please provide your advice. Thanks

Regards-

--