Request for WebRTC step-by-step installation guide

Thant Zin thant.zin at appleaf.com.sg
Wed Oct 7 14:14:47 UTC 2015

Hi Mr;T,

Thank you for your email reply.
Now we are building a dating app(IOS+Android), and we are looking for WebRTC real time services to fulfill our dating app features
Chat, Gallery and Timeline(Buzz).

Could you advice on following features, which can be achieved with your service and how we can do it?

 Chat
 -instant messaging
 -send emoji, stickers
 -send photo, audio
 -webRTC audio and video call

 Gallery
 -use WebRTC message to update real time information
 -show all nearby online users, profile photo, portfolio
 -receive updates like change photo, user go online/offline

 Timeline(Buzz)
 -push information to nearby user when someone post new comments/photo
 -show new post from nearby user in real time

Please provide all options of pricing package such as unlimited plan, dedicated server if possible.
By the way, could I get your Skype ID or others to contact with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Thant Zin.
APPLEAF PTE LTD
+65 83121078