New image organization and snap format

Manik Taneja manik at canonical.com
Tue Nov 24 17:17:16 UTC 2015

Michael,

I would love to play around with these later today. In the meantime,
anything you would like to point out that will be different in terms of
user experience between the regular image and the all-snap? Things I should
check, verify to know I am using all-snaps? things to show people the
difference between them..

/Manik