Disabling autopilot (was: member not found)

Gábor Paller gaborpaller at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:36:25 UTC 2015

I have dug into this autopilot issue more because I would like to make sure
that my system is operational when I make a demo.

There is a document on github where the feature is called autoupdate.

https://github.com/ubuntu-core/snappy/blob/master/docs/autoupdate.md

Of course, the example there does not work. It does not work either when I
update the key-value to "autopilot: false" instead of "autoupdate: off". I
made this change because if I query the ubuntu-core configuration, the
answer is:
root at localhost:~# snappy config ubuntu-core | grep
autopilot
    autopilot: true

Unfortunately so far I have not been able to produce a yaml file which is
accepted by snappy config. Any idea, how to do this?

Regards,
Gabor