possible to have my own snap repository?

Martin Albisetti martin.albisetti at canonical.com
Mon May 11 23:50:34 UTC 2015

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Jun Yang <jyang825 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am very glad to discover Snappy Ubuntu Core. It solves many problems for
> me. One question is: is it possible to have my own private snap repository?
> If so, how to do it?

Hi, welcome to the exciting world of Snappy Ubuntu!
We require that packages shipped to devices have gone through
Canonical's store, to enforce proper packaging and confinement.
We offer a commercial service where you can get a private store that
we manage (SaaS).
Otherwise, you can iterate locally on your apps until they work as
expected, in developer mode.

--
Martin