Some more Snappy Gumstix (and Panda and Beagleboard)

Ash Charles ashcharles at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:43:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

To follow up on the image I posted last week for the Gumstix Overo
[1], I posted a few more images as well as the build repository which
documents how these images are built [2].  There are builds for
Gumstix Overo (OMAP3), Gumstix DuoVero (OMAP4), Gumstix Pepper
(AM335x) as well as (at asac's suggestion) builds for Pandaboard and
Beagleboard as they are pretty similar.  At the moment, my Beagle XM
rev.C seems to get stuck on boot so if any Beagle experts have
hints...

Feedback, new platforms, and suggestions welcome---this is all rather
experimental and a chance for me to learn something about snappy.

--Ash

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/snappy-devel/2015-April/000520.html
[2] https://github.com/gumstix/snappy