Beaglebone Black PRUs

Víctor Mayoral Vilches victor at erlerobot.com
Thu Mar 12 15:47:29 UTC 2015

Gustavo,

We (Erle Robotics <http://erlerobotics.com>) make use of the PRUs with
Snappy. You just need a kernel that supports the modules you mention. Paolo
Pissati helped with that and we placed instruction on how to do that (v3.8)
here
<http://erlerobotics.gitbooks.io/erle-robotics-erle-brain-a-linux-brain-for-drones/content/en/software/snappy.html>.
Feel free to reach me anytime (vmayoral @ #snappy).

Kind regards,