Snappy ODROID-C1 image available for testing

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 15 18:36:16 UTC 2015

hi,

Am Montag, den 15.06.2015, 11:29 -0600 schrieb Tim Gardner:

> I agree that creating an initrd is a bit difficult. I wrote a more
> general script that replaces the content of an existing device tarball
> with a developer kernel and modules. Your logic pretty much does the
> same thing for ODROID-C1.

just to bring up my eternal nag that i bring up since ... hmm... i think
since UDS prague (2007)... we should have a generic initrd and store the
modules outside so that you never need to re-pack it ... we do that on
the phone and it works flawless there but indeed we have all bits to get
to the rootfs built into the kernel (ext4 mainly i think)

:)

ciao
	oli