Updated Raspeberry Pi2 image ready for some wider testing

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 8 18:44:01 UTC 2015

hi,

I have put some time into improving the RPi2 image over the last days,
the bootloader now properly initializes all RAM (instead of the 128M it
enabled before) and snappy install for all snaps in the store works.

There is still one issue with upgrading ubuntu-core that I plan to fix
tomorrow. In between I would like to ask people that are willing to to
install and test the image to find any potential bugs I did not catch
yet ...

You can find the image at
http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/snappy/raspberrypi2/
together with a README, the oem snap and the device tarball used to
create it.

enjoy :)

ciao
	oli