Power Saving modes on BBB?

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 30 09:27:00 UTC 2015

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 30.07.2015, 09:45 +0200 schrieb Gábor Paller:
> Am I right that the entire cpufreq subsystem is also disfunctional on
> Snappy BBB?
here it seems to default to the ondemand governor and to run at 275MHz
by default on a 15.04 image (and i see it scale up fine up to 720MHz
when the system gets under load). What governor does the TI kernel
default to ?

> Snappy consumes 40% more current on idle prompt (boot completed, no
> user task is running) than the baseline TI SDK

is this under the same userspace too (i.e. are you sure it is kernel
induced and not some bad userspace component) ?

ciao
	oli