Managing base and other snappy apps

Eystein Måløy Stenberg eystein.stenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:01:06 UTC 2015

Thanks!

I see webdm has references to "snappy's packages api", e.g. in
webdm/snappy/handlers.go it says

// MakeMuxer sets up the handlers multiplexing to handle requests against
snappy's
// packages api
func (h *Handler) MakeMuxer(prefix string) http.Handler {
..

Is this API something that is part of a base installation of snappy or
webdm itself? Is it intended to be used by other snaps than webdm, and if
so, is it documented?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm wondering what I should build my
framework snap on top of for doing package operations.
I have no problems using the snappy CLI, but I just wanted to check if
there is a "more official" (e.g. http API) method first.

I'm not well-versed in go, so sorry for not being able to deduce this
myself. :-/