[Snappy ubuntu core ] boot was delay 1min 30s

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 3 11:26:46 UTC 2015

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 03.02.2015, 19:13 +0800 schrieb 左宝柱:
> I have  booted the initrd.img file .when I reached network,it can get
> the right date.but
> root at localhost:~# date
> Tue Feb  3 11:01:18 UTC 2015

very good, i uploaded the change from that initrd to the archive

> root at localhost:~# snappy versions
> WARNING: failed to connect to dbus:
> org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.FileNotFound: Failed to connect to
> socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory

> it's still not work.

yes, it seems that due to your boot errors the boot process didnt
complete and the system dbus did not start at all (but as you can see
the command already prints the right output, it finds the installed
webdm package, it does *not* yet find the ubuntu-core snap though) so we
still need to fix this bit ...

but i have to admit i am slowly running out of ideas ... i assume you
still see the boot delay with the new initrd and working fixrtc ?

ciao
	oli