[Snappy ubuntu core ] boot was delay 1min 30s

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 3 10:04:39 UTC 2015

Am Dienstag, den 03.02.2015, 17:51 +0800 schrieb 左宝柱:
> yes,I have modefy the  /etc/fstab, and call
> mount /boot/uboot
>
> root at localhost:~# mount /boot/uboot/
thanks ... it seem sthere are problems with udev on your system ..

> all log:http://paste.ubuntu.com/10031823/
> it's still not work.

teh last lines there show that systemd forecefull unmounts it again ...

further up in the log you see that the dev-mmcblk0p1.device service can
not start ... which is usually some representation of a udev rule for
this device, this service is a dependency of the mounts service
for /boot/uboot, for some reason systemd thinks this device does not
exist.

can you put the output of the followin commands into a pastebin:

systemctl status -l dev-mmcblk0p1.device
and:
udevadm info --export-db

thanks ...

ciao