snappy versions print error

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 2 14:24:35 UTC 2015

Am Montag, den 02.02.2015, 22:16 +0800 schrieb Pillar:
> is anyone who can help me?
>
> 在 2015年2月1日,下午2:51,Pillar Zuo <zuobaozhu at gmail.com> 写道:
>

> > Hi,
> >     After I set date."datae -s 20150201".but It was still print
> > error.
> > root at localhost:~# snappy versions
> > WARNING: failed to connect to dbus:
> > org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.FileNotFound: Failed to connect to
> > socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory

well, it looks like your system still does not fulfill all needs for
snappy.
you pasted boot issues in another thread which kind of points to the
fact that you might not have your port completely running yet ... snappy
versions checks the bootloader setup for example (and your other post
suggests that /boot/uboot can not be mounted correctly) so i would first
try to get the other issues solved first ...

ciao
	oli