Default Interface Bringup

Alexander Sack asac at canonical.com
Tue Dec 29 11:25:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

not sure if you are on 15.04, but if you are, run snappy config
ubuntu-core and you will get a yaml that has a network/interfaces
section, like:

config:
  ubuntu-core:
    [...]
    network:
      interfaces:
      - name: eth0
        content: |
          allow-hotplug eth0
          iface eth0 inet dhcp
      ppp: []
[...]...

Try to change that so it matches what you need to bringup your wifi,
e.g. a WPA iface config would look like:

allow-hotplug wlan0
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
   wpa-ssid YOURSSID
   wpa-psk YOURPSKKEY