RPi2 image of Second Snappy Ubuntu Core 15.04 stable release now available!

Víctor Mayoral Vilches victor at erlerobot.com
Wed Aug 19 15:57:12 UTC 2015

Thanks Oliver,

I had a chat with Paolo a few weeks ago and as far as i understood, the
method that I was following did its job for quick prototyping with the
kernel and the Ubuntu FS (using the "fakeroot path" tends to take quite a
bit of time in my dev. machine). Let me know if I got it wrong though.

Looking at https://gist.github.com/vmayoral/5c99fe85fbfc284740fd, could it
be that initrd.img needs to be modified? (i didn't do so, solely replaced
the kernel image).

*Víctor Mayoral Vilches*
CTO & Co-Founder

*Erle Robotics*