Support ARM64 devices?

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo ricardo.salveti at canonical.com
Wed Aug 5 02:40:57 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 10:13 PM, Zhengpeng Hou <zhengpeng.hou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> After went through the document on wiki.u.o and archive of this list, didn't
> find any work related to arm64 device. My question is does snappy support
> arm64 device now? especially those devices with uEFI+grub support.

Rolling (wily) should have everything that is needed for a working
image, but it was never really validated yet. As Mark said, we will
have a standard image later this cycle (but would also require a
reference device, so uEFI+grub support would also depend on the
target).

Cheers,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo