Please help us review snappy docs

Nick McCloud nick at descartes.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 12:22:04 UTC 2015

Things have clearly moved on.

I’ve tried with a just downloaded KVM stable image and snappy-remote did install but not start my test Python server (based on the XKCD code). Three or four password entries required.

Trying to remove it came up the spurious error message sequence - it says it’s been removed then it says it’s waiting for the service to stop!

Are there release notes anywhere so we can see what changes so we can test the right things.

Nick