need help with freedomotic snappy app

mauro at freedomotic.com mauro at freedomotic.com
Sun Apr 26 19:09:35 UTC 2015

Hello,
I'm trying to create a snappy app for our open source domotic framework
freedomotic.com
I created a .snap package and uploaded it on raspberry 2 using ssh.
Installation ok and in snappy-bin folder a freedomotic.freedomotic.sh file
is available.
Also I installed java 7 required by the software (manually because no java
app is on the store).
The problem is that freedomotic needs to be run as superuser.
Even If I run as sudo su I have the following output:

root at localhost:/home/ubuntu# ./snappy-bin/freedomotic.freedomotic.sh
Your java version is
/apps/freedomotic/5.6.0/bin/freedomotic.sh: 7:
/apps/freedomotic/5.6.0/bin/freedomotic.sh: java: Permission denied
Strarting Freedomotic...
Running with: java -jar /apps/freedomotic/5.6.0/bin/freedomotic.jar
/apps/freedomotic/5.6.0/bin/freedomotic.sh: 13: exec: java: Permission denied

Any idea?
The file in bin has the following permissions
root at localhost:/home/ubuntu/snappy-bin# ls -l
total 4
-rwxr-xr-x 1 ubuntu ubuntu 719 Jan  1 00:53 freedomotic.freedomotic.sh

If you want to try and give us some help the snap is downloadable from
http://virtualcalcio.com/freedomotic_5.6.0_all.snap

Thanks in advance
Mauro