Impossible to start Virtualbox image

Ben Howard ben.howard at canonical.com
Wed Apr 22 16:31:11 UTC 2015

I fixed the Vagrant images, so they now work.

I think there is some confusion about the OVA images; they are meant to
run within a Cloud fabric. The Vagrant images are the developer laptop
story. If you want to use the OVA images, please see [2].

Thanks,
Ben

[1]
http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/snappy/15.04/core/edge/20150422.1/core-edge-amd64-vagrant.box