Snappy download link from raspberrypi.org broken

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 10 12:17:38 UTC 2015

Updated image for RPi2 is at:
http://people.canonical.com/~lool/pi2-device-and-oem/

custom.img is a dd-able prebuilt image from the devel channel (so
relatively old)

oem snap and device tarball contain the RPi2 bits based on:
- Paolo's kernel
- my u-boot builds and configs, which ought to support updates (untested
though)

To generate an image yourself, e.g. more recent or against devel-proposed
channel, use:
ubuntu-device-flash core \
    --platform bcm2836-rpi-2-b \
    --size 4 \
    --oem pi2.lool_0.9_all.snap --developer-mode
--device-part=device.tar.xz -o custom.img

NB: updates aren't supported yet because device tarball isn't on
system-image server yet; need to discuss where we generate support files
(is the device tarball on a new channel, is it generated from
livecd-rootfs, is the kernel in main archive etc.)