Snapcraft

Hunly Chheng hunlyfriendly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:24:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am a newbie about Snapcraft. I used to pack snappy applications by using
snappy tools and it worked well. Now I am trying to use Snapcraft to pack
.snap but I got error during install as below:

*...snap failed to install: open
/tmp/read-file999352993/unpack/meta/package.yaml: no such file or directory*

I am really wonder that is package.yaml still need to build snappy
application? What is different between snapcrapft.yaml and package.yaml?

I hope anyone can tell me how to solve this problem.

Best regards,

Hunly