Creating a SNAP package of OMI

Sharmad_Naik at Dell.com Sharmad_Naik at Dell.com
Fri Oct 9 10:28:09 UTC 2015

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
Thanks All,
               I have been able to close on this issue by defining the security policy appropriately.

Regards,
-Sharmad

From: Naik, Sharmad
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 8:28 AM
To: snappy-app-devel at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Creating a SNAP package of OMI

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
Hi All,
               I am working to create a snap package of OMI(Open Management Infrastructure - http://www.opengroup.org/software/omi). I have been able to create the package with  the attached yaml package

However on starting the service I do see an error of the following
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D102AB.4AAC3D00]

The defined HTTP and HTTPS  ports in OMI are as follows:
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D102AB.4AAC3D00]

The issue seems to be coming due to the following call failing
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D102AB.4AAC3D00]

It looks like the snap doesnot allow ports to be opened which causes this failure. Can you help on how can I avoid this error and help start my service.

Request for help on the same.

Thanks in advance
-Sharmad