Fotoxx snap package

Michael Hall mhall119 at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 20 18:14:56 UTC 2017

It sounds like you probably want to use the desktop-gtk3 helper part, it
will pull in all the necessary dependencies for a Gtk3 app, plus give
you a desktop-launch script that will setup any needed paths or
environment variables for your app to run.

Here's an article that explains what desktop helpers are and how to use
them:
https://insights.ubuntu.com/2016/07/06/ubuntu-app-developer-blog-announcing-new-snap-desktop-launchers/

The tl;dr is this:
1) add "after: [desktop-gtk3]" to the end of your main part
2) Change your app's command to "desktop-launch usr/bin/fotoxx"

If that doesn't fix it all for you, join us on rocket.ubuntu.com to get
realtime help in the #snapcraft channel.

Michael Hall
mhall119 at ubuntu.com