Snap package licenses

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Tue Jan 31 19:03:43 UTC 2017

Using the license ids from SPDX seems straightforward, and that's what
AppStream seems to encourage. But it doesn't mention support for SPDX
license expressions (has a custom and/or rule), or what to do on custom
licenses. So the harmony seems shallow, if you see what I mean. Or am I
missing something?