Classic confinement success for LDC D compiler

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Thu Jan 26 21:04:02 UTC 2017

On 20/01/17 13:58, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Congrats! What's the best way to get the D community aware of this?
> Sounds like it would be a nice way for them to keep up to date.

Just to follow up on this: the LDC devs have agreed to allow me to move forward
with this in the name of the project.  The new git repo is available at:
https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc2.snap

Question about setting up a developer account to start publishing: is it
possible to create a 'group' account with multiple members to act in the name of
the LDC project?  Or should I just create a single developer account and add the
email addresses of others who are interested in having account access?