Error using custom image

Luke Williams luke.williams at canonical.com
Fri Jan 20 18:24:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

So I now get a listing when I use 'snap list' of the installed snaps
compared to in the past where it would ask to install a snap. However,
my /lib/modules/ directory and /lib/firmware directory are empty,
however, when I look in /snap/kernel/x1 the kernel.img, initrd.img, the
.dep and .dep.bin and the modules and firmware directories are all
there. I look in the syslog and dmesg and I don't see any errors other
than systemd cannot find my dependency file in
/lib/modules/4.8.0-RC5/modules.dep.bin.

Any ideas on this error?