Classic confinement success for LDC D compiler

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri Jan 20 00:18:50 UTC 2017

On 13/01/17 21:46, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> Hearing about classic confinement was rather exciting given that it seems
> tailor-made for the use-cases of my current WiP snaps for the ldc2 D compiler
> and the dub D build system:
> https://github.com/WebDrake/ldc2.snap/pull/1
> https://github.com/WebDrake/dub.snap/pull/1

Just to follow up on this: after everyone's help in this thread, I was able to
adjust the design of my package for the D compiler `ldc2`:
https://github.com/WebDrake/ldc2.snap/pull/2

As far as I can tell, this fixes all the major issues with the original snap
package.

The `dub` package manager snap will follow some time soon now I've got the hang
of things ;-)

Thanks very much to everyone who offered advice and support.

Best wishes,

     -- Joe