[announce] twistypuzzle snap

Jamie Bennett jamie.bennett at canonical.com
Wed Jan 18 08:52:24 UTC 2017

Great work Spencer. I presume your project is hosted on GitHub at:

  * https://github.com/spencerparkin/TwistyPuzzle

I don't see a snapcraft.yaml file there so I would be interested in
what it looks like and how you found the whole process.

After playing with it briefly I have filed the following bug.
  * https://github.com/spencerparkin/TwistyPuzzle/issues/1

Regards,
Jamie.