Yet more issues snapping

Matthew Aguirre matt.aguirre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:04:10 UTC 2017

Can you not just list the library dependencies and dev packages in the
snapcraft file instead of building everything from source?
python-gtk2

parts:
  your_app:
    plugin: python
    source: .
    build-packages:
      - python-gtk2-dev
    stage-packages:
      - python-gtk2
Or I assume there may be a similar package for wxPython.
--
Matt

On Jan 16, 2017 5:27 PM, "Gareth France" <gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk>