Snapping with scons

Spencer spencertparkin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:07:51 UTC 2017

Hi.  I have a project with 2 dependencies so I need 3 parts in my yaml file.  The dependencies install correctly during snapping, but when my program starts to compile, it can't locate the header files for the library dependencies.  There is no mystery here as to why that is the case.  My question, however, is: what do I put in my scons file so that I can locate the header files during snapping?  I've been looking at the snapcraft python code, but I can't seem to find out what, if any, additional environment variables there may be setup for me to use in my scons file so that I can locate headers and libraries.  Is there a different way to go about it?

Thanks.