Apparmor error when using classic mode

Luke Williams luke.williams at canonical.com
Sun Jan 15 06:58:28 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have the following error when I try to install my snap in classic mode:

root at ubuntu:~# snap install flexswitch_1.0.0.178.0_amd64.snap --classic
--force-dangerous
error: cannot perform the following tasks:

- Setup snap "flexswitch" (unset) security profiles (cannot setup apparmor
for snap "flexswitch": cannot load apparmor profile "snap.flex
switch.flexswitch": cannot load apparmor profile: exit status 1

apparmor_parser output:

profile has merged rule with conflicting x modifiers

ERROR processing regexs for profile snap.flexswitch.flexswitch, failed to
load
)

- Setup snap "flexswitch" (unset) security profiles (cannot load apparmor
profile "snap.flexswitch.flexswitch": cannot load apparmor prof
ile: exit status 1

apparmor_parser output:

profile has merged rule with conflicting x modifiers

ERROR processing regexs for profile snap.flexswitch.flexswitch, failed to
load
)

I cannot find any information on why it is failing to install. Any thing I
should look at to see what is keeping this from working or any more
information you need to assist in troubleshooting?

I am trying to install this snap on 16.04 Server.

--
Thanks,

Luke Williams - Technical Partner Manager, Network Switches and Ubuntu-Core
luke.williams at canonical.com
www.canonical.com || www.ubuntu.com