Kodi on Mir on Pi3 ubuntu-core image ....

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 13 19:05:52 UTC 2017

hi,
On Fr, 2017-01-13 at 12:26 -0600, Jamie Strandboge wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-01-13 at 17:32 +0100, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> >
> > hi,
> >
> > just to whet your appetite ...
> >
> > https://plus.google.com/+OliverGrawert/posts/6S6U4MKG32y?sfc=true
>
> Are there bugs for why kodi and mir-kiosk need devmode?

i'm not sure it is needed ... to be honest i didnt expect this to work
at all, it suddenly came up on screen and just worked after some
tinkering so i wrote down what was in my shell history :)

i'll try to get a proper setup and even a kodi image working the next
weeks (waiting for a recent mir to actually work on the pi, brandon
landed the kodi-mir bits upstream so i'll try to use this one instead
of my hacked together snap etc etc)

if i actually hit interface issues i'll file bugs ;)

ciao
	oli