calls for testing

Leo Arias leo.arias at canonical.com
Thu Jan 5 05:01:16 UTC 2017

Hello!

Last year we started the Ubuntu Testing Days. Now that we have covered
some basics about getting a clean and safe environment to run tests,
we would like to complement the sessions with frequent calls for
testing.

If you want to contribute to Ubuntu and to the free software projects
that are starting to take advantage of snaps, or if you want to learn
about these cool technologies, you can join our QA community.

We will be sending the calls for testing to the quality mailing list.

For the first one of the year, we will be testing ipfs:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-quality/2017-January/006749.html

And if you have a nice snap ready and would like to get more people
testing it before pushing to the stable channel, let me know. We can
organize a testing session together.

pura vida.
--
¡paz y baile!