Pi2 and 3 image improvements (GLES, GPIO)

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 20 11:59:19 UTC 2017

hi,
Am Samstag, den 18.02.2017, 18:22 +0530 schrieb Santosh Mahto:
> Hi All,
>
> Same issue happening with me now as faced by Alejandro,
> H/W : rpi3
> I used latest core from edge channel then installed mir-libs(edge,
> devmode) , mir-kiosk(edge, devmode)
> and mir-kiosk-apps(edge, devmode)  with
> disconnect/connect/disable/enable mentioned in wiki.
>
> But I don't see neither mir-kiosk nor mir-kiosk-apps is recognised as
> valid command.
> (just to mention I tried only with mir-kiosk and mir-libs only but no
> success, and also tried to build locally(on rpi)  mir-libs but it
> fails to find libmiral2 for xenail)

mir-kiosk is a service it should auto-start (at least after a reboot)
it runs fine for me on a pi2 currently (with mir-libs and mir-kiosk
installed following teh wiki, i get a black screen with a movable mouse
pointer right after boot), note though that mir tries to read the EDID
of the display on startup, if you do not have a HDMI monitor attached
it will likely refuse to start ... (not sure if that also applies for
input devices)

ciao
	oli