[System Enablement] New releases Feb 2017 - week 08

Konrad Zapalowicz konrad.zapalowicz at canonical.com
Mon Feb 20 09:53:42 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

new releases of the following snaps were pushed into the candidate
channel.

tpm 1.2-5:

* Snap aliases for all TPM tools (LP: #1653699)
* Fix typo in tpm.restictpubek (LP: #1637251)

udisks2 2.1.7-4:

* Add automount capabilities via ciborium

---

An overview of which revisions / versions of the particular snaps are
available in which channel is available at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-rKAjr6FLUzt7oOtR_xcAEHJpntUPGpmixU6PV8K2KU/edit#

The snaps have passed our engineering QA and will now be tested by the
platform and commercial QA teams before the new versions are pushed to
the stable channel.

Bileto requests are:

- tpm: https://bileto.ubuntu.com/#/ticket/2492
- udisks2: https://bileto.ubuntu.com/#/ticket/2490

If you have any questions feel free to ping me.

regards,
Konrad