Determining the set of snapd capabilities

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Feb 19 15:21:07 UTC 2017

On 19/02/17 15:26, Sergio Schvezov wrote:
> It was my intention to fully document this. I just did half of the job as I only added information about it under the python plugin update. Sorry about this. I have updated the release notes[1] so the next person doesn't fall into this time sync trap!

Oh, no apology needed!  FWIW I would suggest maybe giving an example (in the
'classic confinement' section) of how to change the `command:` declaration in
order to deal with this change.

You give a working example later in 'Setting up environment' but it's not
obvious that this is related to classic confinement or a change in snapcraft
behaviour.