Getting involved with the snapd project

Federico Gimenez federico.gimenez.nieto at canonical.com
Tue Feb 14 09:17:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

Ever wanted to get involved with snapd development but didn't know where to
start? Well, in order to make it easier we have recently created a new
"Getting involved" section in the snapd wiki [1] with a list of pending
tasks that can be picked by anyone willing to help. So far the list
includes mainly tests but the team will continue to put more general tasks
in there over time.

To begin working with any of these tasks just put your github user in the
"Assignee" column, drop us a line using any of the communication methods
described in [2] and start working on the task! Do not hesitate to contact
us in case you need any help during development and we will happily give
you support to get it done.

Happy hacking!
The snapd team.

[1] https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/wiki/Getting-involved