launchpad snap recipe fails with classic confinement

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 10 18:28:43 UTC 2017

On Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 04:43:33PM -0300, Sergio Schvezov wrote:
> El jueves, 9 de febrero de 2017 16h'23:34 ART, Colin Watson
> <cjwatson at ubuntu.com> escribió:
> >Oh, in fact, that looks just about perfect for us.  With that patch I
> >think LP could just export SNAPCRAFT_SETUP_CORE=1 when building snaps,
> >right?
>
> Absolutely correct. If you enable this in staging I can give it some test
> runs.

This is on our dogfood instance now and I've been able to get a
successful run out of it:

  https://dogfood.paddev.net/~cjwatson/+snap/helloworld-classic/+build/413

The ticket to deploy this is (internal link):

  https://portal.admin.canonical.com/99787

... so I expect that this will be rolled out by the time you release
snapcraft 2.27.

Cheers,