chroot into a snap

Kyle Fazzari kyle.fazzari at canonical.com
Fri Feb 10 07:05:33 UTC 2017

On Feb 9, 2017 10:21 PM, "Simon Fels" <simon.fels at canonical.com> wrote:

On 09.02.2017 17:08, Thomas Voß wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Roberto Mier Escandón 
> <roberto.escandon at canonical.com> wrote:
>> Because this will use nextcloud documents, and they are internal to
>> nextcloud snap
>>

> In that case, content-sharing would help, yes.

Is that always the case? I thought we talked a while back about using
the removable-media interface also as an option in the nextcloud snap to
allow users placing their data on an external hardware driver or
different partition. Not sure if this was ever implemented.

Simon is correct, this is indeed supported.