'organize' affects 'stage-packages'

XiaoGuo Liu xiaoguo.liu at canonical.com
Fri Feb 10 05:56:15 UTC 2017

I think you may point a folder name there in the organize something like:

 organize:
      'usr/share/ubuntu-html5-ui-toolkit/': www/ubuntu-html5-ui-toolkit

Basically, the folder "usr/share/ubuntu-html5-ui-toolkit" will be moved to
directory "www/ubuntu-html5-ui-toolkit" in the snap.

Best regards,
xiaoguo

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Ruddick Lawrence <ruddick at carbon.ai>
wrote:

> I just discovered that a part with:
>
> organize:
>   '*': opt/
> stage-packages:
>     - some-great-package
>
> moves the contents of the stage-packages into opt in addition to the
> output of the plugin. Is this the intended behavior, and if so, is there a
> way to move only the plugin output into a subfolder?
>
> Thanks,
> Ruddick

XiaoGuo, Liu