Error to call "docker" command in a snap

Peng Liu pengliu.mail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 03:43:38 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

I built a snap which needs to call "docker" command instead of using
bindings like docker-py to get logs from a container. Unfortunately, the
command reported an error with messages "support process for mount
namespace capture exited abnormally".

>From the snap, I can use docker-py to do the similar thing successfully. I
can also login to the machine with the all-snap image including docker snap
and run "docker" command successfully. What could be the root cause that I
can not run "docker" command inside my snap?

Thanks.

Peng