HowTo: How to create a snap for a Python app with networking using snapcraft in Ubuntu 16.04

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 7 07:13:28 UTC 2017

Le 06/02/2017 à 10:56, Simos Xenitellis a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I wrote an article about creating a snap for an existing Python
> program using the new snapcraft 2.26. Then, I uploaded to the Ubuntu
> Store.
>
> I am looking forward to receiving feedback :-)
>
> Link: https://blog.simos.info/how-to-create-a-snap-for-a-python-app-with-networking-using-snapcraft-in-ubuntu-16-04/
>
> Link to HN submission: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13578034
>
> Simos

Excellent work Simos!

I think this kind of content would make an excellent official "pratical"
tutorials on https://tutorials.ubuntu.com. Are you interested into
contributing there?

If you want more context on tutorials, the phisolophy and how to
contribute, I wrote a blog post some time ago about it:
https://insights.ubuntu.com/2017/01/20/tutorials-ubuntu-com-goes-live/.

I'm also available for any help,
Cheers,
Didier