Package too old for cleanbuild

Alberto Mardegan alberto.mardegan at canonical.com
Mon Feb 6 07:30:18 UTC 2017

On 06/02/2017 09:53, Michi Henning wrote:
> I’m trying to get thumbnailer to build with snapcraft cleanbuild.
>
> We depend on cmake-extras for the build. I’ve added that to the build-packages list. The version of cmake that gets installed is 0.6, but we need the latest 1.0.
>
> Is it possible to add the overlay PPA to cleanbuild somehow? If not, we’d have to SRU cmake-extras I guess?

A bit hijacking the thread, but:

Would it make sense to extend the snapcraft yaml to let the developer
specify where build-packages and stage-packages should be taken from?

It would be nice to be able to run a "snapcraft cleanbuild" from zesty
while effectively using all the packages from xenial+overlay... :-)

Ciao,
  Alberto