Where to save stuff (in snap-agnostic way)

Luca Dionisi luca.dionisi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:53:54 UTC 2017

Although I wouldn't spend too much on this IPC issue (the IPC task is
needed only for a testing tool that I won't deploy anywhere) in order
to go ahead I am going to explore other possibilities. I want to  try
with DBus. Do you know of anything DBus-related that will encounter
issues in a snap environment?