daemon ordering

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Wed Feb 1 19:02:02 UTC 2017

Such embedded devices are still computers on the network. We'll all be much
better off if they are running their applications confined and secured.

That said, we understand that it takes some time and effort until most
software is properly confined, which is why we support snaps with classic
and devmode confinement.

Even there, though, we're keen to ensure that the general model supports a
comfortable migration towards proper confinement, as that's where we'll all
want to be in the end, so we shouldn't just go loose and implement features
that we know will break confinement unnecessarily.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net