Snapcraft Digest, Vol 12, Issue 18

Stephen Hope stephenbhope at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:20:31 UTC 2017

I just watched both videos on the channel, good stuff! I had taken an
initial look at snapcraft, ran into some difficulties, i.e. not reading
enough of the documentation ... and subscribed to this mailing list.

The video was enough to inspire me to a proper look at snapcraft.

I look forward to more

Steve

On 2017-04-13 08:00 AM, snapcraft-request at lists.snapcraft.io Alan Pope